INTRODUCING HILARY - WOMENSWEAR BUYER AT KITH LIVING IN NEW YORK CITY.
1. What is one element of your daily routine?
I don’t have a daily routine... this is an eye opening question... my boyfriend has me say 10 things I’m grateful for every night; but usually I am already asleep during this process.
2. What’s the first CD you bought for yourself?
Spice Girls - Spice World
3. Who’s your hometown hero?
4. Who was your high school celeb crush/hero?
Justin Bieber. Also, Soulja Boy.
5. Favourite childhood fad/trend?
Crossbody/one shoulder backpacks and scented markers.
6. What was your favourite pre-social-media activity?
Playing Brick/Snake on an iPod.
7. Most cherished trinket that you have kept over the years?
A ring my dad gave me that says “love dad” on the inside.
8. Which late musician do you wish you could’ve seen live?
Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin, or Amy Winehouse.
9. Funniest rumour said about you?
I went to the hospital in 9th grade and when I came back a girl in my class had started telling people I fell off scaffolding and had a brain tumor… how those related to one another I will never know.
10. What is one little known fact about you?
I played competitive ice hockey until I was 18!
11. Cartoon that you grew up with?
Braceface/Totally Spies/Power Puff Girls/Recess/Hey Arnold/Spongebob/Danny Phanton *swoon*/Pinky and The Brain
12. What movie/song can you recite word for word?
The Canadian National anthem!! also Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston
13. Best advice you’ve ever been given?
Don't be an idiot.