INTRODUCING THE SECOND GIRL TO RUE-L THE 13 QUESTIONS, STAZ LINDES.
Staz was born in Westside Los Angeles between Santa Monica and Venice. She is a self taught guitarist who has her own band, The Paranoyds. They met in high school and started making music together at 20 only to begin performing publicly 3 years later. Staz was scouted at one of her gigs by Hedi Slimane and went onto being the face of Yves Saint Laurent. Not only is she multi-talented and beautiful, Staz is a passionate political and environmental activists. She RUE-LS through and through.
1. What’s one element of your daily routine?
Cooking chopped garlic
2. What’s the first CD you bought for yourself?
Oo boy. It must have been britney spears baby one more time
3. Who’s your hometown hero?
4. Who was your high school celeb crush/hero?
5. Favourite childhood fad/trend?
Nickelodeon. Razor scooters. Hide and go seek. Cops and robbers. Story telling and jokes.
6. What was your favourite pre-social-media activity?
AOL INSTANT MESSENGER/HOME PHONE CALLS
7. Most cherished trinket that you have kept over the years?
I have a lot of my clothes from highschool
8. Which late musician do you wish you could’ve seen live?
Sam cooke or james brown then nirvana
9. Funniest rumour said about you?
Theyve never been that funny. Ive always been speculated as a hard drug user ever since i was 13. Thats the most common one i get.
10. What is one little known fact about you?
I looked like such a lil freak when i was a mall rat that I'd charge tourists when they'd ask to take pictures with me. Early modeling?
11. Cartoon that you grew up with?
Simpsons, spongebob, rugrats, ren and stimpy, king of the hill, catdog, cow and chicken, powerpuff girls, south park, courage the cowardly dog, hey arnold, doug, futurama (cartoons peaked when i grew up)
12. What movie/song can you recite word for word?
All the words to Cry Baby
13. Best advice you’ve ever been given?